We look forward to welcoming you on board our Houseboat “INCLUSION”. To ensure your holiday is memorable and relaxing. Please be aware of the following terms and conditions of hire:
- The person responsible for the craft under hire must be 21 years of age and hold a current boat or a FULL Current car driving license and agree to observe all Marine Safety Regulations that apply.
- Number of persons aboard the vessel must not exceed the number of berths by Maritime Regulations. (10)
- Houseboat MUST NOT BE driven at night.
- A DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED WHEN BOOKING Payable within 7 days.
The balance of the hire charge is due & payable 6 weeks prior to hiring commencing.
A CASH SECURITY BOND OF $1000 IS PAYABLE WHEN BOARDING THE VESSEL.
The owner/management reserves the right to refuse any person or persons the use of the craft.
- Damage and loss of equipment will be charged at cost to the hirer, any Insurance Claim Excess will be paid by the Hirer ($2000.00). In the event that Damage caused by the hirer is considered malicious your hire will be terminated.
- You are not permitted to bring weapons, jerry cans of fuel, axes or chainsaws on board
- Candles are not permitted on the houseboat INCLUSION.
- Every endeavour will be made to have the boat, motors and accessories in good working order. However, the management will not be obligated to compensate the hirer for any loss of time due to mechanical problems during the hire period.
- Any service calls, caused by hirers mishandling of the vessel will be charged at cost.
- Any minor damage, fuel, ice and sundry hire will be deducted from the bond. The balance of the bond is returned within 7 days of your return via EFT transfer to your nominated bank account.
- The houseboat must be returned in good clean condition or an extra cleaning charge will apply. Smoking inside the houseboat is not permitted.
Pilot Service Option
Pilot Service is available to drive the houseboat and secure the vessel to your overnight moorings, also available to navigate the lock systems on the river, this service is available for crews not confident or unable to drive houseboats. The pilot will not stay on the vessel overnight and fees apply
Inclusion is fitted with a satellite phone primarily for emergency purposes. We are happy for our hirers to use the phones for their own use, however these calls will be charged to the hirers and deducted from your bond, the current rate is $3.00 per 30 second block, a connection fee of $1.00 applies per call. Calls made to Houseboat Heaven for assistance are exempt from these charges.
Pet’s are negotiable on the houseboat Inclusion, conditions apply.
Cancellations notified more than 90 days prior to departure will be entitled to a full refund less a cancellation fee of $50.
Cancellation notified between 45 and 90 days prior to departure will forfeit all monies paid unless the houseboat can be re-booked for the full value. In this case, all monies will be refunded less a $100 cancellation fee.
Cancellations notified less than 45 days prior to departure will forfeit all monies paid unless the houseboat can be re-booked for full value. In this case all monies paid will be refunded less $150 cancellation fee.
Cash, Cheque, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or Credit Card (fees apply)
Cash, Cheque, Money Order, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) or B pay is accepted